MARES NEMO WIDE Dive Computer Instruction Manual [PDF]
MARES NEMO WIDE Dive Computer
The Best Interface Between Man and the Sea
Nemo Wide was designed to be easy-to-read, intuitive to use, safe, and reliable. A large size display was one of the primary requirements behind the creation of this product. In order to optimize readability in every circumstance, special attention was also paid to the size and brightness of the numbers, to the intensity of the backlighting, and to maximizing the viewing angle.
Another key characteristic of Nemo Wide is that it is simple to use, thanks to the userfriendly Easy-Access system with four buttons.
The ergonomic design and the many cuttingedge technical characteristics indisputably make Nemo Wide the best interface between man and the sea.
Unique Characteristics of Nemo Wide:
- Wide, high-contrast display with a 170° viewing angle
- Data displayed in large-size characters
- 4 buttons and easy access make it simple to use
- Upgradeable software directly via the PC interface (this function allows users to take advantage of future Mares software updates)
- Hypoallergenic rubber strap
Characteristics Common to the Range of Mares Computers:
- Mares-Wienke RGBM: latest-generation algorithm to reduce the risks related to the formation of micro-bubbles
- Deep stops (decompression stops at greater depths), and an ascent rate readout both analog and digital, for even safer dives
- Safety stop
- 3 Dive Modes: Air, Nitrox, Bottom time
- Intense backlighting on demand
- User replaceable batteries
- Mineral glass