Scuba Diving Tanks 80 CU FT Standard Aluminum Scuba Tank - Scuba Cylinder
We are always looking for the best priced quality scuba diving tanks and we are currently shipping Catalina, Luxfer or Worthington Scuba Tanks. If you have a brand preference please contact us and we will let you know what options are available. -Joe
Scuba Diving Tanks 80 CU FT Standard Aluminum Scuba Tank Description:
- The Base Price does NOT include a valve. Joe recommends buying a new valve when purchasing a new tank!
- Every cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6.
- Cycle-tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure.
- Minimum burst pressure tested to 2.5 times service pressure without failure.
- Manufactured to all recognized international standards.
- Corrosion-resistant interior and exterior—unlike corrosion-prone steel cylinders.
- Nitrox-ready: The Scuba Diving Tanks can be charged with oxygen enriched air immediately after purchase.
- Consistent weight.
- Thick, damage-resistant walls.
- 80 Cubic Feet, 3000psi
Scuba Diving Tanks 80 CU FT Standard Aluminum Scuba Tank Details:
****Tanks DO NOT qualify for the free shipping offer. When choosing an expedited Shipping Option please be advised additional
fees may be charged. Scuba tanks are shipped flat, with no compressed air in them by request
of the shipping carriers. Your local store will usually require a
visual inspection prior to filling an empty scuba tank.
- Service Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Outside Diameter: 7.25 Inches / 184.2 MM
- Overall Length: 25.9 Inches / 658 MM
- Empty Weight: 31.3 Lbs / 14.2 Kgs
- Minimum Internal Volume: 678 CU IN
- Water Weight: 24.5 Lbs
- Salt Water Buoyancy (Full): -1.6 Lbs
- Salt Water Buoyancy (Half): +2.8 Lbs
- Salt Water Buoyancy (Empty): +4.1 Lbs
- Thread Size: 0.750-14 NPSM
- Brands: Catalina, Luxfer or Worthington